15 Nov Citizenship
Hello everyone! Here is our mission school update:
The Mats are going down, the stickers are on the windows and Head Instructor Don is very excited to begin trial classes this month! Look forward to our grand opening for Mission in March of 2018.
We are also talking about a new word of the month in all our Chang’s Taekwondo Martial Arts locations in South Surrey, Cloverdale, Tsawwassen and Aldergrove.
Citizenship means: Being an active, caring and responsible member of our community.
Being part of a community or a group means each individual must:
- Be helpful and support, make sure we all pitch in to help each other.
- Be Respectful, treating others in the community the way they themselves would like to be treated.
- Do their part, keeping communities safe for everyone and treating people fairly.
- The best way to keep things fair and safe is for a community to have rules and for everyone to follow them.
What kind of rules do we have to follow?? We have different rules for different places:
- At home:
- Clean up after yourself
- Respect other people’s privacy
- At School:
- No running in the hallways
- Respect other people’s space
- Listen to your teachers
- At your Dojang (Taekwondo School)
- Bow and be respectful
- Listen to your Instructors
- Be kind to other students
- In our Community
- Obey traffic laws
- Respect other people’s livelihood
- Keep the community clean, don’t litter!
We can definitely all enjoy a better community by being good citizens. Let’s all pitch in to make South Surrey, Cloverdale, Tsawwassen and Aldergrove great places to live!
**Should you desire extra stars:
- Tell your Instructors rules at your house
- Tell your Instructors rules at your School
- Tell your Instructors the rules of the Dojang (Taekwondo school)